Y5 & Y6 6th - 10th July
Date: 3rd Jul 2020 @ 9:09am
Year 5 and 6 Blog
Week 6th July – 10th July 2020
I am continuing with my phone calls to you all, so if I haven’t managed to speak to you or your parents yet, I will get round to you, don’t worry.
Thank you to those of you who joined in with the sports day - your photos are on the website :)
Your weekly tasks are as follows and are uploaded on to this blog.
* Y5 Maths No Problem: Chapter 12 - Area & perimeter – Worksheets 1 – 5
* Y6 Maths No Problem: Chapter 11 - Volume - Worksheets 1 - 5
* Mathletics - these will be weekly tasks (not daily as previously)
* 5 A Day
* Spellodrome - these will be weekly tasks
* SPAG sheet
* Comprehension x 2 (Usain Bolt and The Story of Orpheus)
* Writing Tasks x 2 (Metaphors & narrative)
* Topic Task x 3 (Art, RE & Geography)
* Reading - try to read for at least 20 mins every day
Please do not think that you are expected to print out all of the sheets - you can simply write your answers in to your exercise book.
If you want to access fun quizzes and games go to https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize and click on the key stage 2 box. In there you will find all the curriculum areas with lots of fun activities.
There will be a discussion page set up for the week (dated 6th July – 10th July). This page is for you to communicate with me. You can ask any questions, make comments or upload images and work to this page.
Remember, if you have any questions, please add them to the discussion page and I will get back to you as always.
Love from Mrs Walker x