Year 6 29th June - 3rd July
Date: 26th Jun 2020 @ 11:40am
Year 6 Blog
Week 29th June – 3rd July 2020
I know that most of you are now in school so are accessing this work here but for those of you who are still at home, here is a list of what you can get on with at home this week.
This week will see our Sports Day take place. You too can take part at home. Log on to the school website and read the Blog named Sports Day to find out all the information needed and to watch short videos of some of the pupils in school demonstrating events.
Your weekly tasks are as follows and are uploaded on to this blog.
* Maths No Problem: Chapter 10 – Worksheets 5 – 6 and then complete the Mind Workout and Review 10.
* Mathletics - these will be weekly tasks (not daily as previously)
* 5 A Day
* Spellodrome - these will be weekly tasks
* SPAG sheet
* Comprehension x 2 (Boy who bought a mountain narrative & Armed Forces Day non-fiction)
* Writing Tasks x 2 (poetry & narrative)
* Topic Task x 3 (Art, RE & PSHE) - for the art, there is a link to a YouTube video to show you how to draw Medusa, and for the PSHE, you nned to read the Powerpoint presentation and then consider the questions on page 8 before writing a discussion.
* Reading - try to read for at least 20 mins every day
Please do not think that you are expected to print out all of the sheets - you can simply write your answers in to your exercise book.
If you want to access fun quizzes and games go to https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize and click on the key stage 2 box. In there you will find all the curriculum areas with lots of fun activities.
There will be a discussion page set up for the week (dated 29th June – 3rd July). This page is for you to communicate with me. You can ask any questions, make comments or upload images and work to this page.
Remember, if you have any questions, please add them to the discussion page and I will get back to you as always.
Love from Mrs Walker x