Y6 22nd - 26th June 2020
Date: 19th Jun 2020 @ 12:13pm
Year 5 Blog
Week 22nd – 26th June 2020
Thank you so much to those of you who uploaded work to me last week. I know that there are only a few of you still at home but I want you to keep your brains active during this time.
Your weekly tasks are as follows and are uploaded on to this blog.
* Maths No Problem: Complete Review 9 then work through Chapter 10 - Area & Perimeter, Worksheets 1 - 4
* Mathletics - these will be weekly tasks (not daily as previously)
* 5 A Day
* Spellodrome - these will be weekly tasks
* SPAG sheet
* Maths Task
* Comprehension x 2
* Writing Tasks x 2
* Topic Task x 2 (1 Art, 1 RE)
* Reading - try to read for at least 20 mins every day
Please do not think that you are expected to print out all of the sheets - you can simply write your answers in to your exercise book.
The following are links to websites that you might find useful
https://www.twinkl.co.uk/ (subscriptions are now free)
There will be a discussion page set up for the week (dated 22nd – 26th June). This page is for you to communicate with me. You can ask any questions, make comments or upload images and work to this page.
Remember, if you have any questions, please add them to the discussion page and I will get back to you as always.
Missing you all! Take care and look after yourselves.
Love from Mrs Walker xxx