Y6 20th May 2020
Date: 20th May 2020 @ 10:31am
Wednesday 20th May 2020
Hope you are all still well. Today is going to be very hot so make sure you stay out of that midday sun and wear your suncream if you are heading out :)
Mr Foster added another writing task for you to complete yesterday, so make sure that you take a look at that and make a start when you can.
This week is a VERY busy week for me as I'm in school trying to sort out the phased return to school with Mr Foster (Head). This means that the other Mr Foster (teacher) is sorting the online learning for you. However, he is in school today as well with all the key workers' children, so bear with us as we're all a bit tied up today!
Learning for today is as follows:
1. Mathmetics & Spellodrome
2. BBC Bitesize. Take a look at their fractions and suboordinate clauses tasks for Y6. They're really good and will work as a great reminder. Feel free to complete any of the other tasks as they're really good!
3. Add a comment to the class discussion if you haven't already done so.
4. Writing Tasks - last week's tasks about Florence Nightingale and the descriptive paragraph still need completing by quite a few of you. And now there's the task that Mr Foster added yesterday. Obviously, don't attempt to complete all 3 pieces today, but make a start if you haven't already.
5. Craft task - this was posted in the homework folder on Monday.
6. MNP - Unit 9, lessons 3 & 4.
7. Reading - get outside and read your favourite book for a while :)
Have a lovely day.
Mrs W and Mr F xx