Friday 22nd May
Date: 22nd May 2020 @ 8:57am
Good Morning Year 5
This has been an unusual and challenging half term. I am sure you have all been little super stars. I have missed not teaching you in class but the most important thing is that we stay safe and look after each other.
Our Friday ‘celebration assembly’ style shout outs -
Unfortunately, I have not been in school this week so I haven’t been able to speak to parents to find out what you have been up to at home. I am sure you have all been busy and supportive.
- George, Riley and Luis for their progress on Mathletics.
- Olivia, Larisa, Harrison, Sianne and Kian for their Spellodrome work.
- I have had the opportunity to read some fabulous writing this week from our Year 5s. A shout out to Ella R for her descriptive writing.
- Larisa, Blake and Ella have produced a number of unbelievable fashion designs.
Remember that today is the deadline for most pieces of work so please get them posted if you’re able to.
Complete the 5 a day:
- Maths No Problem: Chapter 9: Geometry - Lesson 1: Knowing Types of Angles
- Mathletics: ‘Improper to Mixed’ and ‘Converting Mixed and Improper’
- Class discussion
- Craft task
- There are currently two pieces of writing homework on School Spider.
Over the half term, there will be no daily blogs or tasks set however feel free to complete any of the tasks that you haven’t managed to do yet. That said, I will post a project for you to complete if your situation allows, and I will be checking School Spider.
Look after yourselves and stay safe.