Friday 1st May
Date: 1st May 2020 @ 10:29am
Hello Year 5
Happy 1st May!
There is some fantastic work going on across Year 5, both on School Spider and off it. Thank for all your hard work just remember to balance it with some relaxation time. We have to stay happy and safe.
As it is Friday, I will do some shout outs for the week, think of this as our celebration assembly!
I would just like to say well done to Nicola, Ella-Mae, George, Blake, Ella R and Kai. I spoke to their parents earlier this week and it was great to hear all the learning they are doing.
Well done to Heidi, Kian, Sianne, Riley, Bella, Amelia, Tom, Larisa and Blake for their scores and progress on Mathletics.
Olivia, Kian, Riley, Larisa, Daisy, Harrison, Mia, Bella, George and Sophie for their efforts on Spellodrome
And a big well done to all your parents. It is tricky for us all to adjust to life as it is at the moment and we appreciate all the work they are doing.
Today, I would like you to
- Complete your 5 a day (can you believe it is Friday?)
- Maths No Problem - Lesson 5 - Comparing Decimals
- Mathletics – ‘Divisibility Tests (3, 4, 9)’ and ‘Double and Halve to Multiply’
- Spellodrome - I will change the word list over the weekend.
- Writing – There are two pieces of writing homework on School Spider.
- Craft Project – I have seen some brilliant Maya inspired artwork.
- Reading – This doesn’t have to be a reading book. I know some of you are reading cook books and some rather optimistically are reading travel brochures.
Have a great weekend.