Wednesday 6th May
Date: 5th May 2020 @ 10:56pm
Hello Year 5
How are you? I enjoyed my day in school. Although the lessons were not like a standard day, it was a little normality for a short time.
Having spoken to a number of parents, it was really good to hear that you are keeping well and keeping busy. I am working my way through the list so I will contact each and every one of you over the coming weeks.
Today, if you are in a position to, please have a go at the following work:
- 5 a day (it is on Monday’s blog)
- Mathletics – Multiply and Divide Written Method unit of work ‘Contracted Multiplication’ and ‘Grid Methods 2’
- Writing – a formal text is now on School Spider. The deadline is Monday 11th May.
- Maths No Problem – Adding and Subtracting Decimals
- Craft project is to make a Maya temple. Please see School Spider for more information.
If you have any queries or if you want to show me any of the work you have produced, upload it to School Spider.
Have a good day.