- Wardley CE Primary School is an inclusive school that welcomes all who wish to attend whilst recognising that some face barriers to attendance, participation and achievement.
- Wardley strives to develop all of its children as confident, creative learners, growing in faith, developing respect for themselves and others with positive attitudes and the ambition to nurture their talents and use them well.
- Our staff are led and supported by an experienced teaching SEN coordinator who also supports in Year 6
- Wardley works with a range of wonderful professionals to support our staff and children. These include an experienced, Senior Educational Psychologist, Speech and Language Therapists and members of the Learning Support Service.
- Currently, the classrooms, hall and toilets at Wardley are fully accessible for all children including those who use walking aids.
- We are a communication friendly school and have been awarded the ELKlan kite mark. We have two teachers and two TAs ELKlan trained
- The SEN Information Report and the SEN Policy can be found below or by using this link - click here
SEND Complaints. If your child has a special educational need, and your complaint is with regards to the support that the school provides in relation to this, please communicate directly with the school SENCO. If your concern or complaint is not resolved at this stage, please speak to the head teacher. Support for SEND complaints is provided via the Salford Information Advice and Support Service. This service provides independent advice, information and support for children, young people and parents and carers in Salford about SEND. This includes liaising between home, school, the LA, health and social services, educational psychology service and education welfare service. They can be contacted on 0161 778 0343/0349 or email@example.com or www.sakford.gov.uk/siass.